Sweatshirt; tracing paper; bandanna; ½ yard Pellon Wonder-Under transfer
web (at fabric stores); straight pins; suede fringe (4" fringe works well with
beads); fabric glue; assored beads (make sure holes are large enough for
1. Lay sweatshirt on a flat surface. Place tracing paper over shirt and draw a
pattern for the yoke and cuffs.
2. Adhere Wonder-Under to the bandanna following package instructions. Pin
tracing patterns to bandanna and cut out yoke and cuffs. Iron pieces onto the
3. Attach suede fringe to the bottom edge of bandanna yoke and cuffs using
fabric glue. Let dry.
4. Cut ends of fringe to a point and string beads. Knot at bottom to secure
5. Wear sweatshirt with jeans or a jeans skirt, and a cowgirl hat.